Firewall Exception Tool-32bits
Firewall Exception Tool for Windows 7 - 8.1 - 10
Now not Open Source anymore, but we provide 32bits and 64bits versions, and still for free.
With this easy program you can simply add an exception to your Windows Firewall.
Add Rulenames and block or allow programs or ports.
It replaces the need to access the Firewall itself, but you can always check if it has done what you wanted.
And replaces the need to manualy use the CMD command line.
If you do not know what this is for then you don't need it and then don't use it.
Using this program and every exception you make is for your own risk.
By using this program you agree to this risk.
Note that this program is no longer updated.
V1.2 Closed Source, 32 bits and 64 bits.
V1.1 Bug Fix, programs where not added to the Firewall
V1.0 First release
Software License Agreement
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
4. This Software has no warranty.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to Licensor to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the law of The Netherlands and the European Union.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.
13. You as a user and downloader of this software agree that you will not blame or hold JeeJeeStudio, www.jj-s.nl or it's respective owner accountable for any damage caused by the use of this software.
14. You as a user will use it on your own risk.
15. The software is tested for it's correct working but this is not stating there is no risk nor that it is bug free.
16. Changing something to your system can cause unwanted behavior, especially if you don't know exactly what you are doing or what the software is for.
17. By downloading and using it you agree to the above stated and to the warnings and text stated in the software.
18. Copyright lies with JeeJeeStudio (c)
19. This software may not be reversed engineered.
20. This software is proprietary software, but you are allowed to use it without payment
21. This License can and may be changed without notifying the end user.
22. By downloading and using the software the end user agrees to all the above stated.